If you have acne scars there are several natural methods that you can use to remove them. Natural methods have the advantage of being effective without using harmful chemicals. Here are some natural solutions you can try in order to remove unsightly acne scars gradually.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is one of the best ways to remove your acne scars. You may choose to purchase bottled aloe vera, but the best choice is to use fresh aloe vera that comes directly from the plant. Using aloe vera, whether bottled or fresh, is a simple process. Just apply the gel directly to your acne scars and then gently massage it into your skin. You may choose to keep the gel on overnight or you can simply wash it off after thirty minutes have passed.
Baking Soda Mask
The sodium bicarbonate crystals in baking soda are a great natural exfoliant, and this helps to heal and remove acne scars. Here are the steps you can use to prepare a mask:
- Mix some baking soda with water until a thick paste is created.
- Massage the paste into those areas where you have acne scars.
- Leave the baking soda paste on your skin for at least three minutes.
- Wash off your face with some lukewarm water to close your pores.
- Moisturize your skin with olive oil, which contains vitamins and anti-oxidants that can help to heal acne scars. Olive oil also has the added benefit of being noncomedogenic, which means that it won't clog pores. Clogged pores can cause you to develop new pimples that may lead to new scars.
Coconut oil contains a lot of vitamins and fatty acids, and it can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars or remove them completely. Put a small amount of the oil into your palm and massage it gently onto your facial skin. You do not need to wash away the coconut oil since it can also serve as a moisturizer. However, if you find that the oil feels a bit too heavy on your skin, then you can go ahead and wash it off after a few minutes have passed.
Using these natural methods to treat your acne scars will save you a lot of money while repairing your skin without causing any damage. Please click here for info about cosmetic dermatology if you would like to learn more.